Friday, October 7, 2011

Dr. Cole Johnson Headshots

I recently had the opportunity to work with a great new orthodontist in Salem. Dr. Cole Johnson opened his new office, Johnson Family Orthodontics, in South Salem and let me tell you, it is cool. Not to be outdone by his own office, Dr. Johnson himself is not only cool but one of nicest guys I've met. And funny. That guy can really make you laugh! We got together to take some headshots to use for his new website and business cards. Check him out at http://www.livegrowsmile.com/. Those of you from Salem may recognize some other familiar faces on his site. I'll post about those soon! Here's a selection of Dr. Cole Johnson's pictures.

jfo orthodontics headshots

Dr. Cole Johnson, business headshots oregon

jfo Cole Johnson, Salem OR headshots photography

Salem OR business headshots photography

Salem OR headshots photography

Need headshots for your business?
Contact by email: laurie@lauriemariephotography.com
Or by phone, 503-551-0071.

1 comment:

  1. If I needed to start a business.. you would be the first one on my list to call..great job (again) with the pics.. they look awesome!

    ReplyDelete