Tuesday, February 15, 2011

i {heart} faces "Red"

When I heard the challenge theme this week for i♥faces was RED I immediately thought of a fabulous pair of red Converse. But obviously we need faces, so of course I had to show those red Converse in action!

Laurie Marie Photography Wedding red converse jump


Besides the month of love, red is in honor of Go Red For Women. As I pointed out in my Valentine post yesterday, this is a subject close to me and I was forced into learning a great deal about it last year, particularly due to the hereditary aspect of heart disease.
Go Red For Women

Check out i♥faces for more red entries!

7 comments:

  1. Love it!! So fun!

    Jaimie
    http://wonderyearsof2.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-heart-faces-red.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with this photo. Super awesome. The location is so intimate that I want to be there! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! My 5yo daughter asked me, "Is it real?" :)

    ReplyDelete