Wednesday, June 23, 2010

PMPN Summer Masthead Winner

For each season PMPN has a photography contest for the picture on their masthead which appears on all of their website pages. I won for the summer! Here was my entry that will now be on PMPN for the next three months!
Cape Kiwanda by Laurie Marie Photography
Members who sign into the Lounge can read: For the first time, PMPN has a two-time winner. Laurie Hunsaker of Laurie Marie Photography in Salem, Oregon has won her second photo contest in a row. Her picture of Cape Kiwanda on the Oregon coast has been selected to be PMPN's masthead photo for the next three months. Congratulations Laurie. Your picture captures the beauty and sights that await photographers who make the summertime trek to the Pacific Northwest coast. There few places on earth that are more photogenic and photographically challenging as our rugged and always colorful summertime coast. You are also the winner of a "Composer" from our good friends and contest sponsors at Lensbaby. We are excited to see what new imagery you create as you explore the exciting visual opportunities that the "Composer" will provide you. Thank you PMPN and Lensbaby! I am so incredibly excited to play with the Composer, I did a little happy dance for the family I was visiting in Ohio when I found out yesterday! (I am back in Salem now and wedding pictures from that trip will be coming soon!)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You're rockin' it! I'm SO happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey that is really cool! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I read the title and I thought "PIMPIN Summer Masthead"...then I realized it was an abbreviation. But don't worry, it's still a pimpin picture

    ReplyDelete