Sunday, March 7, 2010

An Unexpected Family Shoot

Tuesday February 9th my Dad had an emergency quadruple bipass after not realizing he had a major heart attack over the weekend. Friday the 12th he had another major heart attack and I decided it was time to head home to Spokane, WA. My Dad's older kids, my half-siblings, were already planning on arriving that Friday, so Saturday we took a moment to step outside and take some pictures of that first family for my Dad. We really literally just stepped outside, these pictures are directly across the street from the ER entrance.

Gordon, Liz and Jen
Salem Oregon family photographer 54

Gordon's wife Heather and kids Colin and Cassie also came. Salem Oregon family photographer 65

Salem Oregon family photographer 67

Gordon has such a beautiful family, we took a couple pictures of just them.
Salem Oregon family photographer 59

This one is actually my favorite!
Salem Oregon family photographer 56

It was so wonderful for my Dad having all of his kids there, I'm really glad we got to do this for him. After two weeks in the hospital, Dad was able to go home and he continues to get stronger.

2 comments:

  1. For a spare of the moment photo shot those looked planned and rehearsed! great job! i have to say my favorite is the one you like too! I can't wait to hire you asap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was nice to see pictures of your 3 older siblings, I haven't seen Gordon in forever and never met the youngest of the 3 - Thanks for sharing, the pictures turned out great.

    ReplyDelete