Friday, April 16, 2010

Cape Kiwanda Tide Pools

We recently visited the Cape Kiwanda tide pools on a fun day at the Oregon coast. Cape Kiwanda  Laurie Marie Photography

I haven't posted a ton of black and white, but this one I couldn't resist posting in both color and black and white. Cape Kiwanda  Laurie Marie Photography
Cape Kiwanda  Laurie Marie Photography

Anemone
Anemone  Laurie Marie Photography

Starfish
Starfish  Laurie Marie Photography
For more pictures from the Oregon coast visit:
Laurie Marie Photography Coast Vacation Laurie Marie Photography Newport Bridge

2 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me?!? Those pictures are amazing! You really have an eye for landscape pictures.. you could sell these and make lots of money $$!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time we see your pictures...(Well, I guess I see them and then call Chad over)...it makes us want to vacation there.

    ReplyDelete